View Profile DarthWeather

6 Audio Reviews

This is an interesting song!
The sounds are well made and the beats works most of the time.

The drums are a bit to sharp at times. The drum kit could possibly be replaced to fit the beat better, especially in the most intense part around 03:00. But it is probably very hard to make it sound good using any digital drum kit since the drum samples overlap in an unnatural way.

The song is also a bit too repetitive. It could maybe have a softer part where the listener could relax since the song is very intense most of the time.

Overall: Good job! Do not be afraid to step even further out of the traditional music comfort zone.

Great song! Nice style!

You should use a DeEsser on the voice though. It gets a little too sharp at times.

Jacob responds:

Yeah, I'm noticing that. I actually did use a de-esser, and it sounded fine in my headphones and speakers, but it's crazy bad in my car.
Thanks!

Nice Arrangement

You used an interesting combination of sounds, it sounds good. But the beat sounds a bit to synthetic. You should use a more authentic drum sound. Overall it's a very good remix.

Cam3leon responds:

Thanks for the feedback, and to be honest I was kinda going for that approach with the synthetic sound. Seeing that it was a carnival and all, I went for a party time vibe in using the vintage drums. I'll keep that in mind for the future though...

n/a, Male