Bermuda Triangle Bermuda Triangle

This is an interesting song!
The sounds are well made and the beats works most of the time.

The drums are a bit to sharp at times. The drum kit could possibly be replaced to fit the beat better, especially in the most intense part around 03:00. But it is probably very hard to make it sound good using any digital drum kit since the drum samples overlap in an unnatural way.

The song is also a bit too repetitive. It could maybe have a softer part where the listener could relax since the song is very intense most of the time.

Overall: Good job! Do not be afraid to step even further out of the traditional music comfort zone.

Getting Over You Getting Over You

Great song! Nice style!

You should use a DeEsser on the voice though. It gets a little too sharp at times.

Jacob responds:

Yeah, I'm noticing that. I actually did use a de-esser, and it sounded fine in my headphones and speakers, but it's crazy bad in my car.
Thanks!

time's running out time's running out

Very Interesting

It's a nice beat, and you used some unexpected soundeffects in the transitions which makes it interesting to listen to. The soundeffects are very well made but at some places it's sounds like they are placed ontop of the song instead of interacting with it.

It's very enjoyable to listen to

cookiesdefender responds:

thank you very much mate, im still working in it

Sonic 3- Carnival Night Zone Sonic 3- Carnival Night Zone

Nice Arrangement

You used an interesting combination of sounds, it sounds good. But the beat sounds a bit to synthetic. You should use a more authentic drum sound. Overall it's a very good remix.

Cam3leon responds:

Thanks for the feedback, and to be honest I was kinda going for that approach with the synthetic sound. Seeing that it was a carnival and all, I went for a party time vibe in using the vintage drums. I'll keep that in mind for the future though...

SM64 - Ultimate Koopa Remix SM64 - Ultimate Koopa Remix

Good Arrangement

The orchestral instruments are very well arranged, but the cymbals shouldn't be used so frequently. The remix could also have a little more variation.

Other than that, it's a really good remix.
Keep it up.

Jurassic Park NES Remix Jurassic Park NES Remix

Good

This is good.

It could do without the nes-intro and outro, the remix is good enough without it.
The drums, on the other hand, goes great with the tune.
Perhaps you could fit some more instruments in there to make it a bit more interesting.

It's fun to hear a remix of a more uncommon old videogame theme.
Keep on remixing.

Robotnik From Hell Robotnik From Hell

Very Good

The instruments blends together very well, it sounds really good.

5/5